- Jan 9-13 New York City, NY, APAP, Jan 10 Performances
- Jan 16-18 East Lansing, MI, Michigan State University, Transforming the Doctor-Patient Relationship
- Feb 7 St. Paul, MN, Bedlam Lowertown, A Drink & A Dance
- Feb 15-21 Gainesville, FL, Moving through the Sweet Gum Trees, Residency supported by a grant from the National Endowment for the Arts, Feb 28 7:00 PM Performance, P.K. Yonge Performing Arts Center, suggested donation $10
- Feb 22-Mar 1 Troy, AL, Troy University, Residency,
Read about the residency! Feb 28 7:30 PM Performance, The Claudia Crosby Theatre, free and open to the public
- Feb 24 Birmingham, AL, ArtPlay at UAB Hospital, Caring for the Caregiver and Meaning in Movement Workshops
- Mar 9-20 Rochester, MN, Bamber Valley Elementary School, Family Albums Residency and Allegro School of Dance and Music, Residency
- Apr 5-11 Harrisonburg, VA, James Madison University, Residency Apr 11 Harrisonburg, VA, Earlynn J. Miller Dance Theatre, GET TICKETS
- Apr 13-14 Winchester, VA, Shenandoah University, Master Classes
- Apr 15-18 Austin, TX, University of Texas at Austin, Master Classes
- Apr 20-25 Mankato, MN, MNSU-Mankato, Residency, Apr 25 Performance
- May 1-2 Minneapolis, MN, Young Dance Company Concert, The Lab Theater, includes commissioned work, Heroes Unbound, by Stuart Pimsler. More Information
- June 11-13 Minneapolis, MN, TEK BOX in The Cowles Center for Dance and the Performing Arts, SPDT Home Season (Two Twin-Cities premieres of two new works!), Check back for tickets link.
- June 22-26 Minneapolis, MN, TEK BOX in The Cowles Center for Dance and the Performing Arts, SPDT 6th Annual Summer Intensive, Email firstname.lastname@example.org for application forms.
Download the Radical Access .PDF