- Jan 9-13 New York City, NY, APAP, Jan 10 Performances
- Jan 16-18 East Lansing, MI, Michigan State University, Transforming the Doctor-Patient Relationship
- Feb 7 St. Paul, MN, Bedlam Lowertown, A Drink & A Dance
- Feb 15-21 Gainesville, FL, Moving through the Sweet Gum Trees, Residency supported by a grant from the National Endowment for the Arts, Feb 28 7:00 PM Performance, P.K. Yonge Performing Arts Center, suggested donation $10
- Feb 22-Mar 1 Troy, AL, Troy University, Residency, Read about the residency! Feb 28 7:30 PM Performance, The Claudia Crosby Theatre, free and open to the public
- Feb 24 Birmingham, AL, ArtPlay at UAB Hospital, Caring for the Caregiver and Meaning in Movement Workshops
- Mar 9-20 Rochester, MN, Bamber Valley Elementary School, Family Albums Residency and Allegro School of Dance and Music, Residency
Watch the news segment by KIMT-TV!
- Apr 5-11 Harrisonburg, VA, James Madison University, Residency Apr 11 Harrisonburg, VA, Earlynn J. Miller Dance Theatre, GET TICKETS
- Apr 13-14 Winchester, VA, Shenandoah University, Master Classes
- Apr 15-18 Austin, TX, University of Texas at Austin, Cohen New Works Festival
- Apr 20-25 Mankato, MN, MNSU-Mankato, Residency, Apr 25 Performance
- May 1 & 2 Minneapolis, MN, Young Dance Company Concert, The Lab Theater, includes commissioned work, Heroes Unbound, by Stuart Pimsler. More Information
- May 13 St. Paul, MN, Common Good Books, At it Again: The Need to Perform Philip Roth, an informal performance of a new solo followed by a discussion with Stuart Pimsler and Suzanne Costello about how the literary arts have been a lifelong influence in their work.
- May 16 & 17 Jacksonville, FL, Caring for the Caregiver Workshop at Mayo Clinic in Jacksonville, Florida REGISTER HERE!
- June 11-13 Minneapolis, MN, SPDT Home Season, JSB TEK BOX in The Cowles Center for Dance and the Performing Arts
WORLD PREMIERE OF NEW WORK: Bohemian Grove. GET TICKETS.
- June 19 Chaska, MN, Caring for the Caregiver Workshops, ArtSage Midwest Arts & Aging Conference, Learn more about the conference!
- June 22-26 Minneapolis, MN, TEK BOX in The Cowles Center for Dance and the Performing Arts, SPDT 6th Annual Summer Intensive, Facebook Event Page. Email Kathleen Pender, firstname.lastname@example.org, or scroll down this page to download application forms.
Learn about our new RADICAL ACCESS residency!
Our new program, Radical Access allows you to pay what you can for a week-long residency with SPDT. SPDT believes access to the arts is a quality of life issue. Radical Access reaffirms our commitment to give voice to those populations who typically do not have the opportunity to see their lives as the focal point for arts exploration.
Radical Access aims to eliminate real and perceived barriers to arts participation by addressing issues of inclusion and exclusion with engaged communities and encouraging the development of audiences that are reflective of the entire community. Simply tell us why you want SPDT to come work with you to help extend your artistic reach into your community.
Please contact us if interested in a Radical Access residency in the 2016-17 Season (email@example.com).